Sub Panel and HVAC Circuits
August 17, 2019
Started roughing in a bathroom in an older home in Lee’s Summit when Dylan found a sub-panel in a closet that was over loaded with circuits and exceeded the capacity of the wiring. Some of the wires had started to burn up already. This may not have been caught if Dylan hadn’t been there to wire a bathroom up to code. A fire was just months away. He brought two new circuits up from the main panel for the sub panel and a HVAC disconnect, re-terminated all the wires and cleaned up the wiring.